Shipping of Items for Repair
This is a summary of how our online repair ordering works:
- You complete a purchase on this website where one or of the purchased items are services.
Note: here you pay for our work and shipping back to you, you are responsible for getting your gear to us.
- You send a package with the equipment to be repaired to us using a company of your choice (Canada Post, DHL, UPS, etc.)
- Please include include your order number somewhere on the package. It should like "ORDER #FMG12345".
- Now it's time for us to receive your shipment and perform the service that you've requested and paid for.
- Once we're done will send the item back to you. If tracking is available, we will send you a tracking number.